Summa sidvisningar

måndag 4 juli 2016

Foto tunes.......

~Down town~
Petula Clark

Klicka på bilden för att se i helskärm/Click on the photo to enlarge

"When you´re alone and life is making you lonely
You can always go - downtown

When you´ve got worries, all the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know - downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city

Linger of the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you loose?

The lights are much brighter there


You can forget all your troubles there, forget all your cares
So go downtown, things´ll be great when you´re
Downtown - no finer place for sure
Downtown - everything´s waiting for you....."



3 kommentarer:

  1. Great images to go along with a great song. It brings back memories! Thanks for sharing and I hope that there are more Fotos and Tunes in your life.

    SvaraRadera
  2. One of my fav tunes, fun cover, cool that PC is featured, she still has it! Thanks for teaching me about the Saw Doctors I see they're Irish, I couldn't place the accent from the video.

    SvaraRadera