Summa sidvisningar

måndag 11 juli 2016

Foto tunes.........

~Walking on sunshine~
Katarina & The waves

Klicka på bilden för att se i helskärm/Click on the photo to enlarge

"I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I´m sure.
And I just can´t wait ´til the day when you knock on my door.

Now every time I go for the mailbox, gotta hold my self down.
´Cause I just can´t wait ´til you write me you´re coming around.

Now I´m walking on sunshine, whoa-ho!
I´m walking on sunshine, whoa-ho!
I´m walking on sunshine, whoa-ho!
And don´t it feel good?......"


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Ulrika, thanks for your sunshine post. We have had so much sunshine that I'd love a bit if rain. Thanks for sharing and please have a sunny day. Please stop back again.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi Tom and thank you!
      Here where I live, upnorth Sweden, it have been coold and rainy.
      Yesterday the sun was back again and it´s a very nice weather right now.

      Radera
  2. Everyone is in a summer state of mind today!! Now I will have that song stuck in my head all day.

    SvaraRadera