Summa sidvisningar

fredag 13 juni 2014

A mothers cry....


A little boy found his mother crying one day.
"Why are you crying?" he asked his mom.

"Because I am a mother" she told him.

"I don't understand," he said.

His mom just hugged him and said,
"You never will."

Later the little boy asked his father
why Mother seemed to cry for no reason.
"All mothers cry for no reason"
was all his father could tell him.

The little boy grew up and became a man,
still wondering why mothers cry. So he
finally put in a call to God. When
God got on the phone the man asked,
"God, why do mothers cry so easily.?"

God said, "You see son, when I made mothers
they had to be special. I made their shoulders
strong enough to carry the weight of the world
yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave them an inner strength to endure childbirth
and the rejection that many times comes from their
children. I gave them a hardiness that allows them
to keep going when everyone else gives up, and to
take care of their families through sickness
and fatigue without complaining.

I gave them the sensitivity to love their children
under all circumstances, even when their child has
hurt them very badly. This same sensitivity helps
them to make a child's boo-boo feel better and
helps them share a teenager's anxieties and fears.

And finally I gave them a tear to shed. It is
theirs to use whenever it is needed. It is their
only weakness. It is a tear for mankind."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar