Summa sidvisningar

lördag 16 mars 2013

Girl´s poem.....


I shave my legs, I sit down to pee,
I can justify any shopping spree.
Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon,
I can get a massage without a hard-on.
I can balance the checkbook, I can pump my own gas,
Can talk to my friends about the size of my ass.
My beauty is a masterpiece, and yes, it takes long.
At least I can admit to others when I'm wrong.
I don't drive in circles, at any cost.
I don't have a problem admitting I'm lost.
I never forget an important date.
You just gotta deal with it, I'm usually late.
I don't watch movies with lots of gore.
Don't need instant replay to remember the score.
I won't lose my hair, don't get jock itch.
And just cause I'm assertive, don't call me a bitch.
Don't say to your friends, oh yeah I can get her.
In your dreams dear, I can do better.
Flowers are okay, but jewelery is best.
Look at ME, idiot, not at my chest.
I don't have a problem expressing my feelings,
I know when you are lying, you stare at the ceiling.
Don't call me a GIRL, a BABE, or a CHICK. I am a LADY....Don't you get it? You dick..............

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar